We are a Roofing and Solar installation company. Serving the Lower Mainland and the Cariboo areas. We take pride in our work and if there is something we know it is roofing. Our teams are trained roofing technicians and there are no shortcuts taken, no matter what job we do. Just recently, we have broken into renewable resources, whether it be our, Garden/Green Roofs, and, of course, our solar panels. Our goal is to make this province beautiful and energy efficient one job at a time.
How Big Is Your team?
- Sales/Estimators team consists of 2-4 Sales Reps
- The Production teams consists of 2-4 crews with a manager.
- Our crews each consist of minimum 3 people.
How Long Does a Project Take?
- Depending on the job size but the average normal residential job is 1-3 days.
- Metal Roofs can take longer as well as low slope roofing which can entail a much bigger scope of work.
What Makes Your Company Different?
We make it our goal to provide you the best possible roof for you at the most affordable price. Where other contractors supply “upgrades” we make it mandatory to build our roofs with no short cuts in components.
Warranties, Insurance, And Safety?
- We follow RASBC regulations when it comes to safety
- Full wcb coverage through work safety BC.
- Complete liability and company insurance.
- Workmanship and Product Warranty on every project.
How Much Does A Roof Cost? Is There Bundle Packages With Solar?
For the average 1800 sq ft home:
- Asphalt shingle — asphalt shingle – $6000 – $10,000
- Cedar shake — asphalt shingle – $9,000 – $15,000
- Cedar shake — cedar shake – $20,000 – $30,000
- Torch-on — torch-on – $7,000 – $12,000
- Tar and gravel — torch-on – $8,000 – $13,000
Is There A Job That Is Too Big Or Too Small?
No. We handle all project sizes from smaller family homes to high end executive homes.
As well as multi-family housing or commercial projects. We take pride in our work and efficiency.